Collaboration with the curse-laden anime arrives just in time for Halloween
Crunchyroll has launched its second Jujutsu Kaisen streetwear line under its Crunchyroll Loves streetwear brand just ahead of Halloween. It’s a natural fit for an anime dealing with curses, featuring stylish vibes.
The collaboration with the curse-laden anime includes the following items:
- Five long sleeves including a classic white long sleeve featuring protagonist Yuji Itadori, a black long sleeve featuring Satoru Gojo, a white long sleeve featuring Nobara Kugisaki, a blue long sleeve featuring Yuji Itadori in his school uniform, and a beige long sleeve featuring Megumi Fushiguro.
- One short sleeve t-shirt with mineral wash treatment featuring Satoru Gojo.
- Two crew sweatshirts featuring Yuji Itadori emblazoned with the quote “I don’t want to regret the way I’ve lived.” They come in yellow and gray and black tie-dye.
- Two hoodies including a hoodie with gray and black tie-dye, six-eyes detail, and a black hoodie with graphic embroidery.
- A yellow beanie with velcro patch and embroidered details.
Pre-orders on the Crunchyroll Store will run until November 15. The first collaboration launched in August.
Source: Email Correspondence with Crunchyroll